Hello everyone, I am an upcoming Networking and Security graduate from Liberty University with a strong drive to learn and a passion for all things technology related. I am a proven IT consultant with a strong aptitude to logically analyze and solve complex issues in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
I have experience in the following areas
• Installation and configuration of IT systems to include routers, servers, firewalls, VPNs, VoIP, and workstations.
• Proficient in Windows 7, 10; Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019; iOS, Mac OS X.
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Implement and maintain Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual servers.
• Remodeling and integrating existing network facilities such as switches, WAPs, VoIP appliances, and UPSs.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
• Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Implement and maintain hosted and cloud server solutions.